Tax planning & dispute resolution
Taxation has always been a key issue of concern for businesses, and it is central to our clients. Over recent years, tax has also become a deeply political issue which has inevitably led to an increased level of scrutiny. In this environment of heightened uncertainty, it is critical that businesses and individuals get the best tax advice.
Our firm has an exceptional reputation for its innovative approaches to complex business and tax planning issues. We advise clients on the tax implications of a wide range of transactions. We structure and restructure complex business enterprises. We are prepared to litigate when necessary, but we have resolved the vast majority of our clients’ disputes without going to trial.
- Strategic tax planning for corporations and individuals
- Transactional tax planning for M&A, investments, and divestments
- International tax planning
- Indirect taxes
- Real estate tax
- Private tax and wealth planning
- Tax dispute resolution
- Voluntary disclosure of undeclared income